• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official 'I will have 700 posts by the end of the day' thread!

100 posts in this topic

What would happen if Strawberry Shortcake met Ron Jeremy?

Pound cake?

sign-offtopic.gif

I just found out that the paper I used to work for is sponsoring a party celebrating the 10th anniversary of a sex shop and Ron Jeremy is the main attraction.

I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about no longer working there.

It's almost as if Jeremy has entered icon status now that he's old and fat and greasy..hey, that's what he was back in the 70s and 80s?!?!?!

The Greatest American Hero....just what the hell was so cool about that?

Hairstyle !!!

The song was pretty cool....

"Believe it or not, I'm walking on air....

I never thought I could feel so freeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Flying away.........."

This song was probably how Chuck felt when he fled the Church house..

So DID Frank Miller actually think he was putting out a quality product with DK2 (and if so what was he smoking) or DID he just take the money and run?

Steve Miller Band...

That took a second to register in my brain but when it did.... 27_laughing.gif

Yes but is Beyonder a "Joker, Smoker or Midnight toker?" 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Two men are sitting drinking at a bar at the top of the Empire State Building when the first man turns to the other and says, "You know, last week I discovered that if you jump from the top of this building, by the time you fall to the 10th floor, the winds around the building are so intense that they carry you around the building and back into the window."

The bartender just shakes his head in disapproval while wiping the bar.

The second guy says, "What are you a nut? There is no way that could happen."

"No, it's true," said the first man, let me prove it to you." He gets up from the bar, jumps over the balcony, and plummets to the street below. When he passes the 10th floor, the high wind whips him around the building and back into the 10th floor window and he takes the elevator back up to the bar.

He met the second man, who looked quite astonished. "You know, I saw that with my own eyes, but that must have been a one time fluke."

"No, I'll prove it again," says the first man as he jumps. Again just as he is hurling toward the street, the 10th floor wind gently carries him around the building and into the window.

Once upstairs he urges his fellow drinker to try it. "Well, what the hey," the second guy says, "it works, I'll try it!" He jumps over the balcony plunges downward, passes the 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th floors ...and hits the sidewalk with a 'splat.' Back upstairs the Bartender turns to the other drinker, saying "You know, Superman, sometimes you can be a real jerk."

Sure She-Hulk looks good in the comics...but would a tall woman all green with muscles really turn you on if you saw her walking down the street or would you run for cover, screaming like a bee-yotch?

I'd like to lick her and see if she tastes like Lime Jello?

Two men are sitting drinking at a bar at the top of the Empire State Building when the first man turns to the other and says, "You know, last week I discovered that if you jump from the top of this building, by the time you fall to the 10th floor, the winds around the building are so intense that they carry you around the building and back into the window."

The bartender just shakes his head in disapproval while wiping the bar.

The second guy says, "What are you a nut? There is no way that could happen."

"No, it's true," said the first man, let me prove it to you." He gets up from the bar, jumps over the balcony, and plummets to the street below. When he passes the 10th floor, the high wind whips him around the building and back into the 10th floor window and he takes the elevator back up to the bar.

He met the second man, who looked quite astonished. "You know, I saw that with my own eyes, but that must have been a one time fluke."

"No, I'll prove it again," says the first man as he jumps. Again just as he is hurling toward the street, the 10th floor wind gently carries him around the building and into the window.

Once upstairs he urges his fellow drinker to try it. "Well, what the hey," the second guy says, "it works, I'll try it!" He jumps over the balcony plunges downward, passes the 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th floors ...and hits the sidewalk with a 'splat.' Back upstairs the Bartender turns to the other drinker, saying "You know, Superman, sometimes you can be a real jerk."

sign-funnypost.gif