• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS/Trafde Amazing Spider-Man #39,50

14 posts in this topic

3 Silver Age Marvel Keys (Graded by Doug Sulipa):

Trumps accepted, PMs preferred.

Amazing Spider-Man #39

VG 4.0

Spine wear,blunted corners, top cover edgewear

OSPG: $64 I'm asking $50 OBO

39a.JPG

39b.JPG

Amazing Spider-Man #50

VG 4.0

Considerable spine stress, blunted corners. Back cover has 1/3 sunshadow.

OSPG: $108 I'm asking $85 OBO

50a.JPG

50b.JPG

Fantastic Four #48

VG-

Cover is not actually that worn. Hoever there's a tiny chip out of the top and a corner chip (upper right). Back cover sun shadow. Nice looking book considering.

Sold

My bad.

It's what I paid for them and Doug is a slid Overstreet grader. I never thought to question his numbers.

Will adjust accordingly.

Thanks.

I've heard Sulipa has a good reputation for being a tight grader; and I bet he doesn't have time to do the Overstreet update dance. :banana:

Annihilus is assuming that the funky line that looks like a subscription crease is actually from the scanner right?

The line goes all the way off the books, so it's probably a scanner problem, but one never wants to assume.

Annihilus is assuming that the funky line that looks like a subscription crease is actually from the scanner right?

The line goes all the way off the books, so it's probably a scanner problem, but one never wants to assume.

That would be some sub crease if it went an inch off the book in each direction... :applause:

That would be some sub crease if it went an inch off the book in each direction... :applause:

lol, well Stephen Hawking could probably explain it using words like 'Event Horizon' and 'Worm Hole'.

lol, well Stephen Hawking could probably explain it using words like 'Event Horizon' and 'Worm Hole'.

Since we're in a sales thread with ASM involved, I'm wondering if the Mindworm of #138 had anything to do with the Worm Hole? That guy seems to worm his way into all kinds of things. :kidaround:

Since we're in a sales thread with ASM involved, I'm wondering if the Mindworm of #138 had anything to do with the Worm Hole? That guy seems to worm his way into all kinds of things. :kidaround:

nope ! , ....he seems to of just wormed his way into your mind ............. :makepoint:............BH

nope ! , ....he seems to of just wormed his way into your mind ............. :makepoint:............BH

With that recent PM, pretty good timing, eh? :makepoint: Or wait, is it just in my mind? Dang Mindworm again.