• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS RAW DAREDEVIL 2, 5,& 8 RAW

19 posts in this topic

let me know if you're interested, if not it's going on eBay tomorrow at 3pm PST.

• DD 2 F/VF 7.0 but has a spine split of 1/2inch, glossy, date stamp in ink non obtrusive OW/W
  • DD 5 VF- 7.5 OW/W
  • DD 8 VF 8.0 but has a 1/4 inch spine split OW

300570-DD2i.jpg

300570-DD5i.jpg

300570-DD8i.jpg

PM me or email me for scans of books. gossip.gif

thanks,

pimpy

300570-DD8i.jpg.371273df002eb53418700481021d7870.jpg

osborn,

yeah, sometimes being "frugal" can come back and bite you in the end.

rob,

i don't know if the "movie hype" is coming back, but prices on these early numbers of DD are ridiculously similar to ASM prices from the late 80's. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif it's just way too cheap compared to other early SA marvels.

yours,

pimpy

osborne,

yeah, sometimes being "frugal" can come back and bite you in the end.

rob,

i don't know if the "movie hype" is coming back, but prices on these early numbers of DD are ridiculously similar to ASM prices from the late 80's. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif it's just way too cheap compared to other early SA marvels.

yours,

pimpy

Yeah, I'm with you on the title being undervalued... but what I'm saying is that VF- #5 you're selling is currently getting more $$ than any CGC graded 7.5 has gotten. I've sold practically every Daredevil # from 1-191 on ebay over the past couple of years and I can tell from experience you that's a really crazy result for that book. Getting full 8.0 guide for a raw VF- would have me shaking my head for a week.

the DD 2,5,& 8 was on consigment from a ex-collector, he only wanted $250 for the 3 books as you saw for my prices listed in my post before i put them on eBay. the auction for the 3 books closed at $434.57 which leaves me with a profit of $184.57. not supa great but not bad also, after listing fees and final value fees, im figuring about $160 in my pocket. acclaim.gifgossip.gifthumbsup2.gif best of all though, the buyer for the DD 2&5 paid instantly via paypal after the auction ended! 893applaud-thumb.gif