• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Bagley, Dodson, Templesmith, McNiven

1 post in this topic

Hey guys -

I'm considering "thinning the herd" a bit to make room for a few more pieces. Up for grabs are:

* Wolverine & Colossus pinup by Mark Bagley - A great example of Bagley's work, everything is art except for the lettering. But they even cut the stats to run around Wolverine's claws. Published in X-Men Unlimited. 11x17 Asking $800.

* Ben Templesmith Ghost Rider pitch - A six page short used as a pitch for a revival of the character. Pages are fully inked (much of Ben's work is pencils only) and are on 8.5x11 heavy grey paper. The color images are what it looked like with digital colors – but the sale is for the BW pages only. Asking $500 for the set.

* Terry Dodson full page splash from Black Cat mini - OK, the title's a little misleading. It is a FPS from the Black Cat mini written by Kevin Smith, but it's an image of Matt Murdock and his alter-ego Daredevil. A very cool page. Inks by Mrs. Dodson. Page is 11x17 - but the artwork is slightly smaller. Asking $200.

* District X #1 cover prelim by Steve McNiven - A nice pencil only example of McNiven's work. Cheaper than you'll get from his dealer! Art is on 8.5x11 white paper. Asking $75.

* Ultimate Secret #2 cover prelim by McNiven - Another great example of Steve's work, this time featuring Captain Marvel. 8.5x11 on white paper. Asking $100.

Feel free to take a look at the rest of my collection too. Lots of great work by Bachalo, Hughes, Hitch, Lark, Sale and more. There are a few things I won't part with – but will entertain offers. Drop me an email through CAF or a PM here if you see something you like.