• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Rangers Comics #36

5 posts in this topic

Currently off to CGC. I apologize in advance that I do not have a back cover scan. I can tell you there was no discernible difference in condition (to me anyway) between the back and the front. Since getting back into collecting last year I realized I cannot grade for spit. That said, I welcome your opinions.

Thanks, Mike

rangers36.jpg

Is that the one you bought off comiclink or heritage a month or two ago....sweet deal. I think they graded it a lot lower than I'm going to based upon the front cover alone.

The front cover scan really doesn't show any blemishes to speak of.....9..4 ?

Is that the one you bought off comiclink or heritage a month or two ago....sweet deal. I think they graded it a lot lower than I'm going to based upon the front cover alone.

The front cover scan really doesn't show any blemishes to speak of.....9..4 ?

Hey Collin, yup, the very same one. When I got it the first thing I thought was if this is a 7.5, it's the nicest 7.5 anyone's ever seen.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it just comes back with 9 in the grade somewhere. If there's a 2 or a 4 after it, that'll be even better.