• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Four CGC'd Superboy - reduced price or a package deal

5 posts in this topic

Shipping will be via USPS Priority within the US and will be exact. For your reference, when I pack a single CGC book, it's normally right around 2 lbs. I can pack in the flat rate boxes if you'd like but I like to use some other Priority boxes I have that are bit longer so there's extra space for packing all around the book. I'll ship anywhere internationally via USPS with exact shipping also. Normally, since the packed books are less than 4 lbs., they can go First Class Int'l which is the cheapest.

Enough about shipping. :takeit: is the boss. First one in the thread or in a p/m (with an affirmative response from me if you're making an offer) rules.

First up is Superboy #215. A Mile High II book. GPA doesn't have an MH II books so I'll split the high/low difference to $45. hm No love for the Superboys? $40

superboy21594label.jpg

superboy21594comic.jpg