• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

After two solid years of looking....

48 posts in this topic

Yup. I've been hearing about this one for weeks. Glad you finally got it!

Should do nice when you trade it in for a Timely.

:kidaround:

Congrats, nice looker! :applause:

Any chance you can take a pic of the indicia showing the blacked out date? Someone was recently asking about the difference between the 2 versions, and I believe that's the only difference.

That is one creepy cover!!

So cool when you aquire a grail!

Try to savor that feeling for a bit, cause if your like most of us You are probably allready setting your sights on your next must have!!

BEEYOOTIFULLL BOOK!!! Congrats!!!!

Any chance you can take a pic of the indicia showing the blacked out date? Someone was recently asking about the difference between the 2 versions, and I believe that's the only difference.

Yeah, I was looking at that last night. This one is a second print, so the indicia has indeed been blacked out. No publisher is listed, just an address. Here is a pic...

mask2indicia.jpg

Thanks Andy, I'll see if I can find that other thread. (thumbs u

Apparently there are also differences in printing quality. The second is supposedly better, with nicer paper stock and better gloss.

Yeah, I was looking at that last night. This one is a second print, so the indicia has indeed been blacked out. No publisher is listed, just an address. Here is a pic...

Thanks for posting, great to see information like this. (thumbs u

Thanks for posting, great to see information like this. (thumbs u

I agree. I want a Glowlight.

:blush:

Who cares about the interior? You could wrap that awesome Cole cover around a steaming pile of and I'd still crawl over broken glass to get one!

I'd sell a lot of books in my collection, but Mask 1 and 2 aren't going anywhere.