• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2nd Annual Memorial Week Post-A-Thon is now OPEN! Post 'em if you got 'em!

881 posts in this topic

Okay, fantastic job everyone....we've done great so far!

I have three seperate post totals, here goes.

We have posted an aggregate of 661 covers, including original art and modern/silver covers.

Now, we were originally going to do only GA (I'm defining that as only 10-centers, or comprable books from that era), so I'm going to keep seperate track of anything 10-cent and before and seperate those out. Paratrooper did have the right idea, and perhaps next year we'll move this thread into General and include Silver, Bronze, Moderns, etc. But for this year, the rules did stipulate GA only....so...

If you are only pledging towards GA covers...our total is 567.

We also have 94 pieces of Bronze, Silver, modern, and OA....so 661 in total if you'd rather pledge against that number (your choice, I don't think anyone will complain if you choose to pledge against the higher number).

Outstanding job everyone....thank you so much for the awesome turnout....the Post-a-Thon is heading for another great year of raising donations!

BTW, if you haven't already pledged, but wish to do so...please post it in the Main Post-A-Thon thread.

Give yourselves a big hand..... :applause: :applause: :applause: