• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closing shop! shoot some offers dont be shy!!!

89 posts in this topic

Daredevil #7 first time wearing the red suit and a subby battle to boot!!

structurally sound book, all problems visible in scan. Thats creasing you see not tears.

I think very good minus is fair on this one. I will price it below guide at 70.00

th_scan0078-1.jpg

:takeit: at the $50.00 discounted. DD#7 50.00

175.00 shipped takes everything left!!! Check whats left and listed listed on the bottom of page 8.

Thats stupid cheap!!!

Post the stake!!

We are now CLOSED!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone!! :headbang: All Books have been shipped with the exception of one sale that was bought late yesterday.That book will ship in a couple hours!!

I am off tonight to San Diego then on to Cabo San Lucas :cool: for our 25th Anniversary!! :cloud9:

I would Like to think everyone at the Academy, I want to thank my Mom And Dad for putting up with me in my turbulent early Years. I would like to think My Wife for her Loyal support and.. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

We are now CLOSED!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone!! :headbang: All Books have been shipped with the exception of one sale that was bought late yesterday.That book will ship in a couple hours!!

I am off tonight to San Diego then on to Cabo San Lucas :cool: for our 25th Anniversary!! :cloud9:

I would Like to think everyone at the Academy, I want to thank my Mom And Dad for putting up with me in my turbulent early Years. I would like to think My Wife for her Loyal support and.. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

:golfclap: Great speech!:think: Think your wife for her loyal support? :kidaround: Have a great anniversary--25 years is a serious accomplishment!