• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay seller spacehippies

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone dealt with this seller or know who they are? They have a book I'm interested in, but the image is tiny and blurry, and they haven't responded to my questions about larger images or restoration yet.

I have never dealt with him, but his feedback would make me likely to take a chance. It is 350 with 100% positive and many of his previous sales are comic books posted in the same manner.

Perhaps suggest he buy and auto-focus camera with the proceeds.

Has anyone dealt with this seller or know who they are? They have a book I'm interested in, but the image is tiny and blurry, and they haven't responded to my questions about larger images or restoration yet.

Trouble.

I have the same problem with another. I suspect that their spam filter is supremely borked and they don't check their eBay messages.

Well the seller did email me additional pics of the book and it looked good so I took a shot. The book (VG/F Weird Fantasy 17) was exactly as described and it shipped all the way from the UK in a few days for about $5. I guess some ebay sellers still don't suck (thumbs u