• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTF happened with eBay ratings?

56 posts in this topic

I just dropped to 98.3% because they are now only counting the last 12 months of feedback.

Does this site EVER have good "improvements"? Every damn thing they do makes the site slightly worse. God eBay sucks now.

I just dropped to 98.3% because they are now only counting the last 12 months of feedback.

I wouldn't buy from you :baiting:

Hell, I wouldn't buy from me either with a 98.3 rating. :censored:

My favorite with over 80 transactions is this. Due to limited transaction Credit Card or Pay Pal must be used for this auction. Right there I said Screw This. No one is going to force me to take a C.C. or use Pay Pal. Ebay is getting very stupid. No wonder business is down.

Does this site EVER have good "improvements"? Every damn thing they do makes the site slightly worse. God eBay sucks now.

Where have you been? This is like the third thread on the matter. :popcorn:

:baiting:

Where have you been?

Doing things more constructive than reading every stupid thread that pops up in comics general. :sumo:

Oh puh-leeze. You live here. :baiting:

And where's my scans, slowpoke??

Apologies, just channeling greggy. :insane: