• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAVORITE HERO ANIMATION

2 posts in this topic

Every morning before work and every afternoon after work, i watch the toons with my 4 year old and there is a lot of superhero stuff around these days! Of course we watch Transformers and He-man but some other stuff on the cartoon network is really entertaining I think. I know I am opening myseld up for attack but I really like the poerpuff girls - mainly due to the villians like Mojo, Gang Green etc - the writing is really funny. Anyone see the Beat-Alls episode or the one where they tried to join the Justice League type group? And Devo singing Go Monkey Go!!! Also love Courage the cowardly Dog - another show with great bad guys and laugh out loud stories. Kind of like the X-files or Twilight Zone for kiddies. New JLa is very well done. My son likes all that Japanese stuff too but I don't really get it - Gundam, Zoids, Beyblade etc. Really great hero movie is Iron Giant which we have probably seen 100 times - great message and story and Vin Diesel as the voice of the Giant. Als o found a dvd of the Fleisher SuperMan toons - and that is awesome. Why can't all the Superhero toons be that good? The sound on the dvd is really great for those! We also watch Ed, Edd and Eddie which is very funny. Timesquad is pretty good and Dexter looks a lot like Doc Ock junior and even has a German accent!

Don't catch too many cartoons anymore, except for Simpson's....but used to watch 'em w/ old girlfriends kids. Powerpuff girls are kind of funny. But the best "Cartoon Cartoon" I've ever seen was where the "Justice League" (not the DC guys, but the cartoon guys: Major Glory, Monkey, etc.) fought a baddy from another galaxy. Funny part was the voice of the baddy was none other than Randy "Macho Man" Savage. I about died when he started talking!

Chris