• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets Give Chuck a break?? Yes No

73 posts in this topic

If this is a dead horse then everybody needs to get off his back. End of thread. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Its dead around here since weve been over it again and again and most agree on Chuck's shenanigans. And as you see, noone cares to get into it all over again. And it seems that you will not be convinced anyway....

If you admire him, and enjoy his services, be my/our guest.

but dont expect anyone to "argue" with you about his or his companies' merits or busines practices.

stick a fork in it...its done to death

I am convinced.

My point was if you are tired of talking about him quit criticizing him in the forums. His name or something critical about him comes up all the time from you guys.

So those people don't think it is a dead horse?. Chuck started the back issue market in this country. Lets give him some credit. Thank you very much.

I am convinced.

My point was if you are tired of talking about him quit criticizing him in the forums. His name or something critical about him comes up all the time from you guys.

So those people don't think it is a dead horse?. Chuck started the back issue market in this country. Lets give him some credit. Thank you very much.

He has ruined his own reputation and he gets exactly what he deserves. If you do not want hear people complaining about him, try this novel idea - don't bring him up.

I think people should/will criticize Chuck everytime he continues to say/do something outlandish... but to just bring it up just to talk about it is a waste of time. He'll say something soon... so it'll be brought up here again. Just wait it out, and then you can jump in and defend him.