• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a roomie for Chicago

54 posts in this topic

In an effort to decrease expenses and increase socialization, I am seeking a roomie for Chicago. I'm coming in Friday night and leaving Sunday. Was planning on getting a couple of Queen beds at the Courtyard Marriott O'Hare. But if you already have a room with space, LMK.

Figured I'd hit the GA board first. Anyone?

Talk to Jim (cgcworld)

Some people are bailing that were supposed to be coming along.

R.

Talk to Jim (cgcworld)

Some people are bailing that were supposed to be coming along.

R.

Whew. I saw your response and was thinking, "I'm not up for being the third person in that room." :baiting: Thanks.

Any snoring, BO or other hygiene problems anybody should know about?

Seems like several forumites will be at Courtyard Marriott O'hare. e.g. greggy and his posse, mutantKeys. My group will be next door at the Wizard sanctioned $99 O'hare hotel but you don't want to be sleeping on the floor.

I had a strange feeling this would be a mistake. For the record, I have perfect hygiene and no BO.

that's a shame :baiting:

1592292-Troll.gif

Why? You only room with stinky people?

In an effort to decrease expenses and increase socialization, I am seeking a roomie for Chicago. I'm coming in Friday night and leaving Sunday. Was planning on getting a couple of Queen beds at the Courtyard Marriott O'Hare. But if you already have a room with space, LMK.

i'll need a picture.

I had a strange feeling this would be a mistake. For the record, I have perfect hygiene and no BO.

1592292-Troll.gif

he's so use to rooming with stinky comics, i would think he'd be the most tolerant of all of us on stinky people.

Are you sure you're a fanboy.

:makepoint:

i'll need a picture.

My name's Mike.

453988924_61fec1bd9f.jpg

And you are? :devil:

1592292-Troll.gif

actually, initially when I booked my room, I got 2 queens because my entire family was joining me (wife and 4 kids)...now, we are iffy on that, due to expense of flights, children committments, etc... so, we are still "maybe/maybe not" on if they will be joining me... so I may or may not have a bed (shrug)