• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any music lovers out there??

12 posts in this topic

gossip.gifI have a ton of music! Over 500 CD's, everything from the mommas and the papas to Metallica. I was wondering if any of you out there would be interested in making a comic trade for some CD's? Chances are that i may have what you are looking for. rap, country, oldies, metal. Jimi, Clapton, SRV, Allman broth., Metallica, 2pac, snoop, dre, garth.................------> many many more. I would like to make one large trade! Make me an offer!!

sumo.gif

For some reason I've been looking for Guns n Roses Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 when I find myself in a music store. I'm not a big fan it just seems to be stuck in my head and I'd like to get it out of there

If you've got either of those PM me what you're interested in for trades

thanks

dave h

gossip.gifI have a ton of music! Over 500 CD's, everything from the mommas and the papas to Metallica. I was wondering if any of you out there would be interested in making a comic trade for some CD's? Chances are that i may have what you are looking for. rap, country, oldies, metal. Jimi, Clapton, SRV, Allman broth., Metallica, 2pac, snoop, dre, garth.................------> many many more. I would like to make one large trade! Make me an offer!!

sumo.gif

First , I want those professionally graded by CGC and no lower than a 9.6....lolinsane.gifsign-funnypost.gif and then we can talk about a deal....lol