• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 5 "Collector Society" story/topic Arcs

23 posts in this topic

Seriously , If you just came here , or suppose you told someone that they ought to check out this site . Are there a few discussion topics that really had legs , or were really interesting , helpful , changed your collecting focus , or maybe even gave you some ideas that made you $$ ?

Doesn't need to be flame wars , I believe those have been covered ....... :gossip:......however you can't really have enuf !

BangZooms original collection reveal stands out for me .

A week reading a fiery pressing thread stands out , and I feel no need to ever do it again.

Also , we might take it for granted now , but the "Buddy can you spare a grade" thread was the best thing since sliced bread when I 1st got here !

Without further ado , I must go get ready for the 2 hour season finale of LOST .... :banana::banana::banana:...............................BH

Seriously , If you just came here , or suppose you told someone that they ought to check out this site . Are there a few discussion topics that really had legs , or were really interesting , helpful , changed your collecting focus , or maybe even gave you some ideas that made you $$ ?

Doesn't need to be flame wars , I believe those have been covered ....... :gossip:......however you can't really have enuf !

BangZooms original collection reveal stands out for me .

A week reading a fiery pressing thread stands out , and I feel no need to ever do it again.

Also , we might take it for granted now , but the "Buddy can you spare a grade" thread was the best thing since sliced bread when I 1st got here !

Without further ado , I must go get ready for the 2 hour season finale of LOST .... :banana::banana::banana:...............................BH

Nobody want to come out an play ?......... :(:(...................................BH

The "How do I fold box" thread was funny. "Manufactured Gold", Bagzoom's "Golden Age Collection" and I liked Obadiah Oldbuck vs. Superman and that's all I can think of.

Yeah , forgot about "Manufactured Gold"......It was golden ... :whistle::whistle:..........................BH

Now I'm curious...Does this by any chance include special stretching exercises or a hammock and the consumption of coconut based beverages and lotions? hm

...lotions...

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again. Yes, it will, Precious, won't it? It will get the hose! :insane:

You're from 2007 so you might not remember the "Wheel's are in Motion" thread.

That was the height of drama! lol

Now I'm curious...Does this by any chance include special stretching exercises or a hammock and the consumption of coconut based beverages and lotions? hm

Nah ! , I just Put some black war paint on my face and took off my shirt to paint stuff on my chest , like I do before I go to all the Cowboy , Stars , and Rangers games . mehmeh..

BTW , I have some free tickets to my suite next game , if anyone wants to come ?..... :/:/..................................................................BH