• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So...What did Greggy say?????????

127 posts in this topic

Thanks Nerf, but it's okay. I haven't taken offense to anything posted here. As far as the "negative vibe", that was more a dig at Doc for not putting gremlins in his posts and that was rectified. :grin: It's all cool. (thumbs u

that and take great pride in that Vince will never have the berries to post something creative that he made.

No I freely give kudos to those with the free time and inclination to post humorous GIF files, and I think Flee really adds to the boards. :applause:

But that doesn't take away from the fact that he picked a lame "fart joke" with which to ply his incredible talents.

I think the reason he's getting some flack is because many were a bit disappointed. The guy's a serious talent when it comes to this stuff, and there were some seriously funny lines posted. 2+2=4

I was anticipating some extremely funny GIF, taking one of the most hilarious and outrageous submissions, and I'd be snorting Pepsi all over my LCD. The reality of the "fart joke" was like asking Michelangelo for a painting and getting one of a bowl of fruit. (shrug)

JC, you know as well as I that it was the taking part that counted, and that whoever won would understand that it's all a bit arbitrary when you've got to pick a zinger out of many candidates (I thought mine was the funniest, dammit :sumo:).

Anyway my point is who cares. Three cheers for Flee!

Can't believe you went with the unfunny fart joke over one of the many "peanuts"-based double entendres :cry: ..

My problem is that many of the jokes don't relate to the picture or the NY'er themed contest.

Greggy is supposed to say one elephant-based comment that clears the room. Nothing else was given or expected, which means one line. That's why many of the "is that a peanut in your pocket/Who wants to grab my nuts/I'm gonna feed my peanuts to the elephant/this elephant's been grabbing my nuts all day" ones worked, as nothing else is needed but that single line.

Obviously Flee had a different idea, taking the joke further, adding FX and a closing line, but it kinda defeats the purpose of the NY-like joke contest. (shrug)

:blahblah: