• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Heritage Catalog is out, and it's full of great stuff...

32 posts in this topic

WOW....I just went through the stuff and I must say, it's the nicest collection of stuff that they've had in quite some time...the Flash Annual 1 in 9.4 is awesome...not to mention some of the Batman/Detective stuff that is super hard in 9.4 or higher....

I have this in 9.4...wouldn't mind grabbing this copy.... Detec 371

WOW....I just went through the stuff and I must say, it's the nicest collection of stuff that they've had in quite some time...

Yea, I agree. This hasn't been a great year for comics on the open market...I'm just not seeing much stuff pop up worth grabbing, but there's way more great books in the November auction than I could afford.

The covers for sale are incredible. Little Dot #1 Cover. Spider-man 95 cover WOW. Vampirella covers oh my god. Frank Frazetta everywhere. And finally the Crypt of Terror cover for no 17. ( What will that go for ???)

The comics for sale are impressive including the ASM 19 9.9. The Batmobile Toys and the underground comics. The holy grail IMO is the Wow no 1 CGC 9.4 MIle High. and the Batman 1 CGC 8.0.

Some people are in a panic and are consigning books that we would never see. hehe That is our gain assuming the prices trend down which is what I am hoping

for. grin.gif

Here ya go ....... JLA 21 9.4 White pages !!!!

If I am not mistaken, the original cover art for this beauty sold over the summer on ebay - it was up for literally less than an hour before someone hit the $19K bin - I think it was Bechera actually, but I am not sure . . . Immediately thereafter the "true" value was said to be in the low 30s according to some in the comic art community.

Great book!!!

DAM