• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMNT 3 Variant Value Question...

2 posts in this topic

I am reasonably sure I have a TMNT 3 (variant cover) CGC 9.6 coming back in bit. This would be the HGC and the only 9.6 in the census. GPA on the 9.0-9.4 is all over the place. Does anyone have any idea how much it might fetch?? I might work out a private sale and don't want to get killed on it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

You're right GPA is all over the place. The first Variant book to hit the market in a long time was a 9.0 back in Jan of this year. It sold for $999 at the very last sec- 1 bidder. I think it went for that high only because one hadn;'t been seen in while in that high a grade. Then a month later (feb) a 9.4 hits and goes for $625, and then a month later a 9.2 hits and it goes for around $400 (I belive this auction actually was shilled up). Interesting thing though is that all of these were won by the SAME buyer. So it really is hard to tell what it might go for, esp. if put up for auction.

I actually want a copy myself, but I don't plan on spending anywhere near that kind of money for the book.

Good luck!