• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prices Reduced ! FS S.S books,9.8 X-Men 133, and .... The Walking Dead #1.

25 posts in this topic

Ha. All of this time, when people were talking about "The Walking Dead", I thought it was this book. Live and learn. I thought I had a gold mine. Spoon.

walkingdead1front.jpg

lol I have that aircel set as well, but it isn't really worth anything....

I hope you didn't stock up on too many copies! :foryou:

Naw. During that period of time, I was buying three of everything that came out. I got wise and stopped that about 1992 or so, and bought few brand new comics. I do have a lot of worthless though. But, in thirty years, my grandson will have some fun with those GI Joe,s Transformers, Speed Racers, Barbie Fashions, etc.

hmmm. I take back the grandson having fun with the Barbie Fashions. Spoon, now you have me worried. Anyone want to buy some Barbie Fashion and Barbie comic books, like new?

Naw. During that period of time, I was buying three of everything that came out. I got wise and stopped that about 1992 or so, and bought few brand new comics. I do have a lot of worthless though. But, in thirty years, my grandson will have some fun with those GI Joe,s Transformers, Speed Racers, Barbie Fashions, etc.

hmmm. I take back the grandson having fun with the Barbie Fashions. Spoon, now you have me worried. Anyone want to buy some Barbie Fashion and Barbie comic books, like new?

lol