• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Invincible SS collectors?

25 posts in this topic

Well, Invincible fans, be on the lookout for an Invincible #52 sketch cover that was only given out to retailers at the Las Vegas (and, in October, the Ft. Wayne) Diamond Retailer Summits. I just got mine tonight. Oh, and I bet a few of them will be getting signed by Robert Kirkman at the Baltimore Con in 3 weeks. :)

I still have to submit my Invincible #1 Larry's Comics variant signed by Kirkman to CGC after getting it signed in San Diego.

Joel

Give it a day or so, you will see a bunch on eBay. I'm still in Vegas, but my digital camera is back in San Diego. I could try my cel phone cam, but it's 3:30 am, and I still have work to do, some sleep to get, and more retailer summit to attend. :) Oh, and since it's Vegas, lots of other stuff competing for my attention. :)

Joel

Give it a day or so, you will see a bunch on eBay. I'm still in Vegas, but my digital camera is back in San Diego. I could try my cel phone cam, but it's 3:30 am, and I still have work to do, some sleep to get, and more retailer summit to attend. :) Oh, and since it's Vegas, lots of other stuff competing for my attention. :)

Joel

Joel, any chance you snatched an extra copy you'd be willing to part with? :wishluck:

Joel

Nude dancers? Hookers? Gambling? Booze? Swingers clubs? :insane:

Joel

Nude dancers? Hookers? Gambling? Booze? Swingers clubs? :insane:

Yup all of those things in just the first night. Man the second night was even busier. lol

And Joel don't forget who had to drag your passed out body to your room at 6:00 am while you were still holding poker cards in your hand. You party animal.

:roflmao:

I plan on taking my variants to Baltimore and getting them signed by Robert. So stay tuned kiddies.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Oh, man, that trip must've been crazier than I realized... :P Now I understand how I got to my room, but that still doesn't explain the donkey and the midget holding the camcorder that I found when I woke up the last morning. I'm sure I can figure it out from the itemized damage bill from my hotel room and my AVN Nomination I just received. :)

Hmm, methinks I went too far... :) Oh, well, even though it's been said in this thread, what happens in Vegas should STAY in Vegas... Unless it shows up on YouTube. :)

Joel