• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 129 9.8 White pages

91 posts in this topic

JC why do you care so much.

I don't, and I think if it was more than a few days, less than a $6K bump-up, and there was no "special forum price" BS, I probably would have let it slide.

Not to mention that ESQ jumped into this non-sales thread in a non-sales forum to SPAM his SALE thread. That's pretty lame, and deserving of a slap-down.

Oh please do slap me down JC. Slap, slap. I love it when you slap. meh

Fortunately no doubt, and your comments in this thread amply demonstrate the point, it probably won't be long until you receive some strike or ban for your "harmonious" attitude.

The fact of the matter is you can criticize the asking price, which was a starting point (and, in fact, lower than what the seller wanted to offer to the general public), all you want. That is perfectly fair.

It was your condescending and demeaning childish attitude of calling someone "stupid" that prompted me to post.

I've got no issues whatsoever with someone trying to make a profit flipping books. lol I do find it a little funny with the "special forum price." Slightly reminiscent of MHC.

Anyhow, best of luck on the sale--definitely an amazing book that is going to be defining the price cap on the ASM 129 market.

For the most part, you just talk about buying.

Nope, but unlike many of you, collecting it what I like to do, not show off books or brag about what I just bought. I lot of my buys are through PM, and I try not to publicize it too much.

For example, I just bought 5 CGC Byrne X-Men off Beachbum. (shrug)

60096-cookie4.jpg

Who really cares how you friggin' collect???

Talking trash about how others collect is just plain 100% ignorant...

But I am sure you've heard that before, and totally relish your repugnant behavior.

:P

Fortunately no doubt, and your comments in this thread amply demonstrate the point, it probably won't be long until you receive some strike or ban for your "harmonious" attitude.

Oh please, I hope I am around to see that day,

and I hope it goes something like this...

banned1.gif

:wishluck::wishluck::wishluck::wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

If your whining to the Mods causes me to get a strike, then I would not want to be a member at such a lame idiotic place.

Seriously.

It was your condescending and demeaning childish attitude of calling someone "stupid" that prompted me to post.

Greggy says worse before he has his morning coffee. lollol

And as you know, I never called any specifically stupid, it was the ACT that I deemed unintelligent - a jaywalker may be a genius, but the act of jaywalking is pure stupidity:

... but it's pretty stupid to immediately relist a $10K book at $16K, when it sat unsold on Pedigree at $14K.

If your whining to the Mods causes me to get a strike, then I would not want to be a member at such a lame idiotic place.

Seriously.

Sorry to burst your bubble JC but I don't spend my time trying to get you banned from the boards. I find it far more productive to generally ignore your ramblings and immature behavior. Eventually you cause yourself to self-destruct. I don't need to assist you with that.

Sorry to burst your bubble JC but I don't spend my time trying to get you banned from the boards. I find it far more productive to generally ignore your ramblings and immature behavior. Eventually you cause yourself to self-destruct. I don't need to assist you with that.

Translation: I just called Steve to whine about you. lol

I also don't see the big issue - I am leaving your sales thread alone, and simply commenting in the original Comic General post on the book. As you already know, if you don't want people commenting on a sale, then don't post it in a public forum for the world to see.

To think that you can control information and conversation on a book posted for sale on a public forum is pretty bizarre to say the least.

Oh please, I hope I am around to see that day

What, the day you stop trolling and online stalking me?

Highly doubtful, as you're a sociopath. :insane:

Speak for yourself boyo!

Talking trash because someone is trying to earn a buck is weak.

If someone wants to price their book at a certain price right after a sale

then so be it.

But for you - the whole dog and pony show needs to come out.

Get a life you silly clown!

Translation: I just called Steve to whine about you. lol

I also don't see the big issue - I am leaving your sales thread alone, and simply commenting in the original Comic General post on the book. As you already know, if you don't want people commenting on a sale, then don't post it in a public forum for the world to see.

To think that you can control information and conversation on a book posted for sale on a public forum is pretty bizarre to say the least.

Oh yes, that is what I was doing for sure JC. I made one comment that called into question your post. Then the floodgates of critical comments against you and your conduct flowed so rapidly I had no need to say anything more as it would have been simply repetitious of comments I fully agreed with completely.

Part of your problem is that you simply don't know when to leave well enough alone, and instead continue to dig yourself into holes with your need to have the last word or defend yourself, not very well I might add, against every comment. As I said, there is a pattern and practice surrounding your behavior that is completely self-destructive and eventually will cause you to be suspended or banned. That decision has nothing to do with me. It will be determined by the mods based on your behavior. For the most part you actually control this scenario, but that is why I am so convinced it is just a matter of time until we wave :hi: to you.

I made one comment that called into question your post. Then the floodgates of critical comments against you and your conduct flowed so rapidly...

And you don't get why? lol

You SELL books and people want to keep on your good side. If I busted out the HG, and made it a point to pick and choose who got my keepers, I'd have a JC Brigade all lined up and ready to defend my every word and action.

That's how it works on here, and everyone knows it.

I made one comment that called into question your post. Then the floodgates of critical comments against you and your conduct flowed so rapidly...

You SELL books and people want to keep on your good side. If I busted out the HG, and made it a point to pick and choose who got my keepers, I'd have a JC Brigade all lined up and ready to defend my every word and action.

hm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Vince, you could give away HG books and people would still think you were just an internet bully with that attitude of yours. You just dont get it, do ya?

And besides everyone knows I am the only one around here who can call Steve to get people banned, Mark has yet to eat a bowl of sour cream at a Con Dinner.

hm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Vince, you could give away HG books and people would still think you were just an internet bully with that attitude of yours. You just dont get it, do ya?

And besides everyone knows I am the only one around here who can call Steve to get people banned, Mark has yet to eat a bowl of sour cream at a Con Dinner.

I'll never reach your ranks then Kenny. I don't like sour cream. Yuck. :P:baiting:

I admit it , I bought a $10 Capser book from you, so my comments were clearly biased towards you.

I am in the Esquire Brigade!

:acclaim:

Vince, you could give away HG books and people would still think you were just an internet bully with that attitude of yours.

I'm not talking about what they'd *think* it's how they'd *act* on the forums.

The Devil could come on here selling NM Marvel at under-Guide and there would be a line-up of buyers supporting him and telling everyone that "his past doesn't matter" and "what he did was really that bad". lol