• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking to buy a WW Chicago dealer pass!

21 posts in this topic

I was not planning on attending this show until recently. I am looking forward to it, BIG TIME! However, it would all be a waste if I get to Chicago and can't get in the convention hall doors. doh! I am looking to buy a dealer pass. I can pay via Paypal or cash in person. Let me know if you've got one and how much you want,

Thanks! :banana:

I've only got a regular ticket doh!

Yeah but you're just an entry level newbie, right?

No worries mate, I'll show you how we roll around these parts.

:kidaround:

Seriously...the regular passes are just fine. Works for me. Only difference is if a dealer comes up to the snack bar or bathroom with a dealer pass they get to shove you out of the way.

lol

Dealer pass is the only way to roll (thumbs u

Not that easy to get, I imagine....

It's who you know, right?

Andy

And how early you ask and how much money you drop at their table (thumbs u

Dealer pass is the only way to roll (thumbs u

Not that easy to get, I imagine....

It's who you know, right?

Andy

Pretty much. But from what I understand Wizard is limiting the amount of Dealer Passes that are doled out.

they usually tighten up at certain shows... but it's usually correlated to how many booths you have.

At any rate, yes, definitely tied to who you know and if you actually spend $ with that dealer... most would rather not "sell" a pass, rather give it away to their really good customers.

they usually tighten up at certain shows... but it's usually correlated to how many booths you have

It hasn't been like that in past, Brian, at least not in my experience at WWC. Maybe new security policy, maybe it had gotten out of hand in the past and Wizard felt they were leaving money on the table, don't know (shrug)

Hey KoR, I haven't paid to get into a show in about 10 years! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah & HAH!

:signfunny::sorry: Stephen but I could not pass that one up.

Still looking for a dealer pass if you have one though! :juggle:

It is official...I got ya covered! (thumbs u