• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm still a believer in Ult. Wolverine vs. Hulk!

81 posts in this topic

Here's why: http://www.wizarduniverse.com/060308ultimates.html

Will there be any other miniseries?

There is a series of miniseries by a huge creator that will happen in 2009. It's stuff that people have been asking for and really wanna see. And I do anticipate that we'll also finally get the finale of Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk. We have everything but the last -script in from Damon [Lindelof] and of course Leinil [Yu] is still working on Secret Invasion so when Leinil's done with that I suspect he might want to finish that series, too. He was having a lot of fun on that.

There is a series of miniseries by a huge creator that will happen in 2009. It's stuff that people have been asking for and really wanna see. And I do anticipate that we'll also finally get the finale of Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk. We have everything but the last -script in from Damon [Lindelof] and of course Leinil [Yu] is still working on Secret Invasion so when Leinil's done with that I suspect he might want to finish that series, too. He was having a lot of fun on that.

I think you may have become

LOST!

:wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck:

I know, I know I may seem a fool. But when if finally does come out who will be laughing then? Muahahahahahahahahahahha!

Probably Marvel, all the way to the bank thanks to Zombies like you... ;) (thumbs u

Don't want to rain on anybody's parade, but here's what Leinil Yu's rep wrote me about a potential Ult. Wolverine vs. Hulk #3:

"never. leinil wont be drawing it....if it ever gets done"

Of course, business is business and this could change down the road, but I got the feeling that the artist was a bit pissed with UWH...