• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Apple Convention June 7-8

47 posts in this topic

Went with my GF for a couple of hours. Saw Andy, didnt see Jon :( ...

:sorry: I get no love again?? Had some laughs with Andrew (GACollectibles) over the weekend. We didnt have time to play tiddlywinks.

We laughed, we cried, we...well, better leave that story for another time!

It was also nice chatting with Jon!

Went with my GF for a couple of hours. Saw Andy, didnt see Jon :( ...

:sorry: I get no love again?? Had some laughs with Andrew (GACollectibles) over the weekend. We didnt have time to play tiddlywinks.

We laughed, we cried, we...well, better leave that story for another time!

It was also nice chatting with Jon!

Yes, i cried when it was time to load out too,

Jeff

I went to your booth and saw your brother. I asked for you but he said you were smoking a cig or something?

Dam cigarettes!! I need to quit. Sorry i missed you Danny. Ill see you in Chicago.

I was there and chatted with Blazing Bob a bit, thanks for your time Bob...maybe next time you can bring the bookends that keep the good books safe...lol

...didn't find anything that I was looking for and what I wanted I couldn't afford... :sorry:

Nobody had any Welcome Back Kotter in high grade...and I couldn't find any independents that I was looking for...

It was nice chatting with most of the dealers and Bernie Wrightson for a bit!

Only went on Sunday and didn't run into any forumites (I don't think so anyway...lol)

Some nice OA there including a nice Frazetta piece :cloud9:

Seemed like the same show I was at the last few times...