• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Apple Convention June 7-8

47 posts in this topic

It was 5 minutes, Mr Instant Gratification And Can't Be Happy With My User ID Man.

BTW, I am asking as I have been "drafted" to work the Superworld tables and was looking to see if anyone is going. Maybe we can catch up and play tiddlywinks or something.

Yes. Will you be there Andrew? Will you have something I might buy? Next time save the cheap Action 242s to sell me in person you bastich.

Read my dang post. :makepoint:

I will be there! And look forward to seeing Handsome Jeff from Hotflips as well!

Yes. Will you be there Andrew? Will you have something I might buy? Next time save the cheap Action 242s to sell me in person you bastich.

I will be there! And look forward to seeing Handsome Jeff from Hotflips as well!

How did you know my nickname?? :headbang:

Cuz I started that rumor! :acclaim:

I have a table , so I will be there all weekend. No idea what booth # or anything. When I find out friday night I will post it, so if anyone wants to stop by and say hello they can. Im in on this spot with another seller, and they havent been good at getting ahold of carbonaro. Note to self* "stop going in on things with other people"

I dont think CGC will be there either....

It is my understanding that CGC will not be there this weekend, which is why this is not listed as a Signature Series Opportunity in the SS forum. CGC lists the events they are attending on the main website www.cgccomics.com

There are a couple of Witnesses who have indicated they will be going. If they are taking submissions they should speak up.

Cuz I started that rumor! :acclaim:

You speak the truth Andrew. Let Ice T's wife Coco know about that rumor.

I have a table , so I will be there all weekend. No idea what booth # or anything. When I find out friday night I will post it, so if anyone wants to stop by and say hello they can. Im in on this spot with another seller, and they havent been good at getting ahold of carbonaro. Note to self* "stop going in on things with other people"

There are no booth numbers. Basically your either next to the guy with the comics, the guy with the toys, the dvd guy, or the supply guy :acclaim:

There are no booth numbers. Basically your either next to the guy with the comics, the guy with the toys, the dvd guy, or the supply guy :acclaim:

:frustrated: Sounds like wizard.. Except I wasnt by anybody with comics....