• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion #3 ***SPOILERS***

54 posts in this topic

but i thought Joe Q and Bendis ruled that out earier in a Wizard interview...no?

any statements made by Joe Q become null and void 5 seconds after they leave his lips.

but i thought Joe Q and Bendis ruled that out earier in a Wizard interview...no?

any statements made by Joe Q become null and void 5 seconds after they leave his lips.

lol

btw, what ish was the Wolvie/Skrull story?

I'm sure the story is going to send shock waves through the Marvel universe and when all is said and done, nothing will ever be the same.

i wonder what we'll do when the series makes the Internet crack in half again. i want to be in the non-DrWatson half, i can say that much at least

Brian Michael Bendis, while well-established as an independent writer, has quickly risen to prominence in the Marvel Comics universe, both by quality and sheer quantity of work. He’s the primary mind behind Marvel’s upcoming universe-spanning work, “House of M”, which might turn out to be a worthy if smaller-sized competitor to Infinite Crisis, the latest incarnation of the massive culling DC Comics does every 20 years or so.

The comedy comes from the very end of this Newsarama interview with Bendis:

“I want people to open it up. By the end of issue 2, people are going to be like ‘Oh my God’. The end of issue 3, I guarantee you, is my best last page of a comic ever. I guarantee you. Everyone who’s read it has called me up and said, ‘Get out of here!’ I think by the end of issue 3, we’ll crack the Internet right in half. I think that’ll be it for the Internet.”

“I want people to open it up. By the end of issue 2, people are going to be like ‘Oh my God’. The end of issue 3, I guarantee you, is my best last page of a comic ever. I guarantee you. Everyone who’s read it has called me up and said, ‘Get out of here!’ I think by the end of issue 3, we’ll crack the Internet right in half. I think that’ll be it for the Internet.”

Apparently nobody told him it was 'Get out of here, it's horrible' not 'Get out of here, it's awesome'.

Apparently nobody told him it was 'Get out of here, it's horrible' not 'Get out of here, it's awesome'.

Apparently, Mr Bendis has no shortage of Sycophants either.

Still like the series.

So do i...I'm just saying if he thinks the last page of #3 was his bast last page ever, he really needs to review his standards.

Is the quote referring to Secret Invasion or House of M?

Still like the series.

So do i...I'm just saying if he thinks the last page of #3 was his bast last page ever, he really needs to review his standards.

You're right...House of M.

I still say the same thing though.

:)

Still like the series.

You're right...House of M.

I still say the same thing though.

:)

Oh, I don't disagree. I'm just trying to get the conversation straight in my head.