• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Avengers/Invaders #1 Blank Sketch Cover

83 posts in this topic

I just wanted to let you guys know that Dynamic Forces has produced a blank sketchFX cover to Invaders/New Avengers #1 and had John Romita sketch different characters on the cover, Raph that Capt America has your name on it.

I picked up the first spider-man

http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/p-C110375.html

Oh and FYI I already asked if they would be willing to sell blanks, and they are not sure yet.

$150 is a little more then I wanted to spend but its ROMITA

59673-Spiderman.JPG.dc7e094bfcc711662c5c28f25a08b5bf.JPG

59674-Cap.JPG.27c9bf4b7c575e6e3163d5ecd494e991.JPG

59675-Cap2.JPG.75daf31626eb75e3c1bed39e1dd4548e.JPG

When you guys get yours post them. I called Brian at dynamic and apparently there will be slight variations on each but the basic image you pick out will be the same. There are 4 styles (Spider-man, Peter Parker/Spidey, Namor and Capt. America)

wicked wicked wicked.

I just purchased a Cap for myself. I missed my chance for Romita Sr. last year, but I think it's usually like $100 for a head sketch from him anyways, so $150+shipping isn't too too bad

wicked wicked wicked.

I just purchased a Cap for myself. I missed my chance for Romita Sr. last year, but I think it's usually like $100 for a head sketch from him anyways, so $150+shipping isn't too too bad

Got my Cap for $50, at the Hero Initiative booth. :)

wicked wicked wicked.

Romita Sr?

wicked wicked wicked.

Romita Sr?

Yes sir. $50 for Romita Sr. $50 for Romita Jr. Both done at Fan Expo Canada 2007

I need that blank cover!!!!!!

Please keep my posted....how did they get those Par2ch?

Dynamic Forces and Dynamite Entertainment are owned by the same company. Dynamic Forces is the retailer, Dynamite is the publisher. Since Dynamite is co-publisher (along with Marvel) of the Avengers/Invaders series, I'm sure their agreement also includes the Dynamic Forces Exclusive blank sketch cover (as well as other stuff). That's how Dynamic Forces got them.

wicked wicked wicked.

Romita Sr?

Yes sir. $50 for Romita Sr. $50 for Romita Jr. Both done at Fan Expo Canada 2007

WOW and what a great price ! :cloud9:

I've always figured Romita Sr. would be well over a $100 for a head sketch.

NY they make them, simple as that. DF has an agreement with Marvel to do Variant covers for books and there are comming back with SketchFX. These were done in the mid 2000s with Amazing Spider-man 1, Daredevil 1, Gambit 1 and Astonishing X-Men #1. They had a small box for a head sketch and now they are doing full blanks.

They will let me know as soon as they can if they CAN sell the books unsketched.

...and now they are doing full blanks.

I'd prefer these full blanks, over the Fallen Son/Secret Invasion/Red Sonja, as long as the cover quality is equal to the Fallen Son/Secret Invasion covers.