• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Avengers/Invaders #1 Blank Sketch Cover

83 posts in this topic

I bought it an hour ago before I left work. But still, I'd rather have a Spidey :(

I could have bought one for you, if I would have know earlier.I was really torn about buying one.Being a huge spidey-romita fan I was serouislly considering it but being on a modern avengers book I just didnt know.Well either way they are sold out now so I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I cannot believe this even existed! DF manages to impress me again. I guess it's back to scouring eBay to see when these are posted for resale. They are all GORGEOUS! Congrats to whoever got one, hold onto them! Very impressive.

Joel

Those blank covers look better than any other blank cover I have seen to get sketches on!

Kills Sonja, Fallen Son, Invasion blanks. I also hope it is the same material though.....higher grades.

I will keep my eyes out for more specials like this and post it here for you guys. I have a very good relashonship with DF, I have been purchasing variants from them for over 10 years .

I was told that DF will be doing more of these covers (since they printed them) and since the Romita sold out so fast I would bet that you will see a couple more opportunites to get sketched ones very soon.

I am curious to see how many of each sketch cover are done. It may be a little pricey, but at the moment I'm not regretting hitting the BIN for a Cap from Romita Sr.

Pirate they are new blank covers, we just dont know yet if they will be selling them unsketched yet. I dont see why they wouldnt since there is clearly a demand and they have sold them in the past unsketched.

The ones they are selling now are pre-orders. They are not in stock and will be done by Romita as they are ordered, I believe they are doing this due to the high demand, especially from these boards.