• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Avengers/Invaders #1 Blank Sketch Cover

83 posts in this topic

Talked to Brian today and they are not going to be selling any unsketched blanks in the near future :( and Romita will be sketching more of these books with different characters including Mr. Marvel and Human Torch.

Talked to Brian today and they are not going to be selling any unsketched blanks in the near future :( and Romita will be sketching more of these books with different characters including Mr. Marvel and Human Torch.

Was Mr. Marvel demoted from Captain?

Herb Trimpes are now available. I dont know why they put images of Herbs prelims to Wolverine 66. They make the sketches look like carp but I have a few Trimpe and hes sketches are pretty nice.

http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/p-C110425.html

Alot cheaper then the $150 for the Romita too. Trimpe charges $40 for a sketch anyways so its right on target

lol

Was just going to post this after I got done ordering!

Ordered the Wolverine and I also noticed that both the Hulk and Wolverine were just copies of the prelim cover cut/paste onto the Avengers Invaders Blank?

I have gotten Trimpe sketches also and he does a very nice job! Here is hoping these look great!

Not lame at all, most of my sketched covers arent CGC graded just due to the fact that the importance is the sketch and a grade is irrelavant. Many of the books I have had sketched are no longer in 9.6-9.8 condition in which they were recieved in and I can accept that. Sketches, especially the detailed ones I have been getting take a long time and damage has occured to the books in the sketching process.

is it lame that I wont buy one because I cant cgc ss them?

So if someone adds a little color to these if front of a witness would it get a yellow label?

I'm not going to do it ,as I dont even have one but was just curious .