• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IT"S a CRIME! Well, at least they are Golden Age Comics about Crime + HORROR Etc

86 posts in this topic

Web of Mystery #5, (3.0), guide is $44.50, bin $30.00

bbbwebmystrery0001.jpg

The wimp-azz chemist (?) cracks me up on that one. Funny how he's spilled about a pint but the test tube is still full!

Does one of the stories match the cover?

BIN = $30. Hmm. Maybe you could take some sandpaper to the back cover and knock it down a grade.

Great stuff tonight!

Jack

Forbidden Worlds #77, Distributor's ink, VG-, Guide is $17.50, bin is $8.00

bbbforbidden770001.jpg

Captain Kirk!

Was Star Trek already on the air when this was published?

Sort of an element cover too! (Gold)

Jack

Web of Mystery #5, (3.0), guide is $44.50, bin $30.00

bbbwebmystrery0001.jpg

The wimp-azz chemist (?) cracks me up on that one. Funny how he's spilled about a pint but the test tube is still full!

Does one of the stories match the cover?

BIN = $30. Hmm. Maybe you could take some sandpaper to the back cover and knock it down a grade.

Great stuff tonight!

Jack

:hi:Trust me, it doesn't NEED sandpaper;) Do the stories inside, EVERY match the covers? This one does have a scientist and a werewolf, if that helps;)

bbbforbidden770001.jpg

Captain Kirk!

Jack

That was EXACTLY what I thought, Captain Kirk...I don't think Star Trek was on in 1959...maybe that's what William Shatner, did before, he posed for comic covers;)

bbbforbidden770001.jpg

Captain Kirk!

Jack

That was EXACTLY what I thought, Captain Kirk...I don't think Star Trek was on in 1959...maybe that's what William Shatner, did before, he posed for comic covers;)

Wow, #77 was way back in 1959!?!

Captain Kirk prototype!

Shatner was wooden enough to be good at posing for comic covers.

Jack

Police #126, Crandall Art, 3.5, pencil in Logo, 1/2 spine split. Guide is $33.60, $25.00

aaapolice0001.jpg

aaapoliceb0001.jpg

Wow, my copy of this just sold on eBay within the last 2 weeks. This copy wasn't mine though! :-) I think the interior of this book was very interesting. It has a T-Man story and a "K-9" dog cop story.

As a matter of fact a lot of your listings look just like my eBay store!! :golfclap:

Police #126, Crandall Art, 3.5, pencil in Logo, 1/2 spine split. Guide is $33.60, $25.00

aaapolice0001.jpg

aaapoliceb0001.jpg

Wow, my copy of this just sold on eBay within the last 2 weeks. This copy wasn't mine though! :-) I think the interior of this book was very interesting. It has a T-Man story and a "K-9" dog cop story.

As a matter of fact a lot of your listings look just like my eBay store!! :golfclap:

I don't HAVE an Ebay store...never really wanted one, I just sell when I get into a cheaning jag;) but you SHOULD restock;) ^^

OK, the last batch for this thread is going up tonight, whatever is left will go on Ebay tomorrow night, so I hope if you don't buy something here, you'll check out what I have listed there:)

Plastic Man #57, Great cover, (ok, it's not exactly HORROR, or Crime, but he seemed to fit in the "Police" theme;)

2.0 because of a detached cover, guide is $26.00, bin is $15.00

ccplasticman570001.jpg