• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IT"S a CRIME! Well, at least they are Golden Age Comics about Crime + HORROR Etc

86 posts in this topic

I'll be listing some books I pulled from my collection, tonight and tomorrow. I've had some of these for a while, all Goldenage books (some might be Atomic, if you split them up that way, I don't;)

Page quality with one exception is nice. Some are much nicer than my usual books:)

Paypal, Checks, MO's are all OK.

Shipping is $3.00 media mail for up to 5 books, over that, it's $5.00 for as many as you buy. Insurance and tracking is included. I ship in a literature box. I have private insurance, so it won't show on the label.

If you prefer priority mail, it's exact shipping,

For out of the U.S. (Canada etc) Exact shipping. I will only ship Priority mail out of the U.S. because I can't print the first class postage.

I welcome P.M.s, but :takeit: rules.

Returns for any reason, just let me know within 7 days of receipt. If you need references, check my feedback at skypinkblu on Ebay.

Anything left, will go on Ebay on Sunday, so the thread is valid until then.

CSS #22? hm

Ummm...can you spell that out, please? I'm not all that familar with initials unless they start with WW;)

crime suspenstories

If that's an EC, probably not, tonight...I'm pretty sure I didn't pull any EC's.

Crime Does Not Pay #27 a very early Crime Comic. There is a 1" tear through some of the pages and these pages are starting to tan. Grade is 1.8, I thought I scanned the back cover, but don't see it, so if you need a scan, let me know. Guide is $71.00 in Good. Bin $35.00

crimednp270001.jpg

kind of a key...I like really sick covers and that one has a guy trying to lure a little girl with an ice cream cone. "The pedophelia cover"

I'll have to look in Gerbers:) so I can see it:) I once had a finger in the eye, cover, couldn't QUITE get the attraction;)

kind of a key...I like really sick covers and that one has a guy trying to lure a little girl with an ice cream cone. "The pedophelia cover"

Nice cover (photo taken from current eBay listing)

5577_1.JPG

The crime books are great. At one time they were outselling superheroes about 5-1. I can see the attraction and I'm hoping to fill a couple of my needs, so I'll be lurking.

Nice cover (photo taken from current eBay listing)

5577_1.JPG

Do you think we can sell it on this thread...;) Kind of reminds me of Little Orphan Annie ? (: