• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My CGC Avengers 11-20 high grade are now for sale any offers?

8 posts in this topic

I don't need to waste your time telling you the details because they are in the silver age thread. Needless to say I am selling Avengers comics that are CGC graded. Here is the list. All comics have off-white pages or better. I will get back to anyone with scans or any other information by next weekend because I need to go back to college tonight.

#11 9.2 Small Date stamp

#12 9.2 Large Date stamp

#13 8.5 Arival date in grease pencil

#15 9.0

#17 9.2

#19 9.2

#20 9.2

#36 9.2

And if your wondering yes I had 14,16, and 18 but I sold them for big $$$ so looking for the same here. I will be reasonable though. I know that a #12 with a DS is not going to sell for the $600+ the one on ebay just did but please don't low ball me either people.

Have a good weekend,

Eric

Sorry Bonds I didn't realize how high guide was on that book and it may have a date stamp but it's worth more than $200. Brian I'll get the scans to you asap as my post stated I'm leaving for college soon and I may not have time till next weekend. I'll do my best though PM me your email address.

Eric