• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: HIGH Grade! BLOWOUT!!!!!! SA CGC/Copper Books!!

56 posts in this topic

:news::news::news: REDUCED PRICES!!!!! SEE EACH BOOKS FOR REDUCED PRICES!!!! :news::news:

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to upgrade my collection so I am selling some of my ASM's. :gossip:

I will list each book on a seperate post with the price as usual.

All the CGC books are priced as marked.

All the Copper-Age Amazing Spider-man are graded as by my standards, and the reason I am selling these is that they are all a solid NM 9.4 but they are not 9.6's, which is the grade I am looking for.

I WILL NOT take any returns on any CGC book, however I WILL take returns on the "raw" Amazing Spider-man's (less S/H) if you are not satisfied, with no questions asked. :hi:

No Matter how many of the books you want please quote each comic you want by using the standard :takeit: sign. Then I will send you a PM with the final invoice and the instructions from there (as well as my cell number).

**I accept either PAYPAL or a MONEY ORDER, and payment is due within 7 days from the time you agreed to buy the item(s).

Shipping

I ship only 2-3 Day USPS Priority Mail with Confirmation, and Insurance will be optional. Don't worry my S/H rates are normal. (thumbs u

You can PM with offers, however I think most of my books are fairly prices.

Thanks for looking!

Good Luck

John Seeberger

:popcorn: