• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,595 posts in this topic

Thanks.He doesn't ship to Canada, so I couldn't find it. I would love to upgrade on my Canteen #1. These are great books that may be rising with the Baker tide.

Who can tell me about this one? Does it rebind remainered comics, like the All-Picture All-True 100 page giants? I can't seem to find much info on it.

Does anybody have a copy? I don't recall ever seeing one before, or even hearing about it. Does it belong on our list of super rare Bakers?

145175.jpg.81e07c934345fe9f30136f241ec6605f.jpg

Who can tell me about this one? Does it rebind remainered comics, like the All-Picture All-True 100 page giants? I can't seem to find much info on it.

Does anybody have a copy? I don't recall ever seeing one before, or even hearing about it. Does it belong on our list of super rare Bakers?

A LCS had a very nice copy once that was ridiculously priced. I believe there was some Baker interior. I've seen copies, so I wouldn't put it in the rare category.

I just disolved the Baker Union due to apparent lack of interest...so, it's every man for himself again...while i wait for the dust to clear...In retrospect, I think those of us who liked the idea should have just shared our want lists in private, rather than on the forum...I removed my lists, so I would recommend the rest of you do the same...

Edited by tricolorbrian