• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC: Dinner Anyone?

44 posts in this topic

Hari,

Thank you for organizing such a great dinner. The food was excellent and the company even better. I made some great new friends. The best was after dinner was over and everyone started showing off their artwork. I was so amazed, I was inspired to buy a couple of pages the next day.

Although we didn't have a chance to chat, I look forward to meeting you again soon.

Thanks again for a great time.

Jay

Hari,

Thank you for organizing such a great dinner. The food was excellent and the company even better. I made some great new friends. The best was after dinner was over and everyone started showing off their artwork. I was so amazed, I was inspired to buy a couple of pages the next day.

Although we didn't have a chance to chat, I look forward to meeting you again soon.

Thanks again for a great time.

Jay

Thanks! I think next year I'll make it a requirement to bring one comic book or one piece of art! Of course, if you haven't bought anything yet, I would make an exception ;)

Thanks to all who came! It's the people who show up that make these things so much fun.

Hey guys,

Just got back a couple of hours ago. I had a great time also. It was nice meeting everybody. I wish I had more pictures(my wife took some). I'll post as soon as my wife will relinquish her camera.

John