• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The World's Greatest Comic Magazine! SA/BA Fantastic Four!

148 posts in this topic

I've got some solid FF's for sale, ranging from #54 through #200 for sale - from an OO collection with grades ranging from VG 4.0 to NM- 9.2. I'll start at the low numbers and work through until the end: two very sweet copies of FF #200. Any major defects will be noted.

:takeit: posted in the thread rules, PM's are always welcome. If you like the book, but think it's priced too high - just make me an offer, and I'll consider it. Shipping is $5 US / +$5 C / +$7 UK+ for any number of books.

:)

Fantastic Four #54 Sept 1966 FN/VF 7.0 O/W to W Pages - A personal favorite cover of mine :) - $27 SOLD!

Full roster of appearances on the front cover. :cool:

FF54as.jpg

Fantastic Four #68 Nov 1967 VF- 7.5 White Pages - notes: miscut L to R; very light surface stain FC (below Thing's R hand) - $23

Killer Thing cover! :cool:

FF68as.jpg

Fantastic Four #79 Oct 1968 FN+ 6.5 White Pages - notes: color loss at REFC and creasing to LRFC $12 SOLD!

"This Monster Forever!" Classic Thing cover :cool:

FF79as.jpg

Fantastic Four #81 Dec 1968 VG 4.0 O/W to White Pages

Fantastic Four #84 March 1969 VG/FN 5.0 O/W to White Pages

Fantastic Four #85 April 1969 VG 4.0 O/W to White Pages - note: lower staple popped.

All three for $10 -SOLD! :)

th_FF81as.jpg th_FF84as.jpg th_FF85as.jpg

Fantastic Four #81 Dec 1968 VG 4.0 O/W to White Pages

Fantastic Four #84 March 1969 VG/FN 5.0 O/W to White Pages

Fantastic Four #85 April 1969 VG 4.0 O/W to White Pages - note: lower staple popped.

All three for $10 :)

th_FF81as.jpg th_FF84as.jpg th_FF85as.jpg

:takeit: