• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early collection of MLJ - Pep comics for sale (maybe) *DELETED*

11 posts in this topic

Just a guestimate, how much is all of this worth? Is there a reason why you need to sell it for the home? How much are you trying to put down on the home (10 percent?) and how much are you trying to borrow??

Brian

Well, I'm asking because I'm not sure whether or not it'll be worthwhile for you to sell them. If they're hard to find and you're just going to buy them back later..

That's why I was asking you what the cash from the sales would be used for. If you need money towards the down payment, you could write the offer with wording something like "______ price plus seller pays _______ towards closing costs".

If you're selling them just to put extra money down, realistically if they're not worth more than 5k (really I have no idea what they're worth). You're only talking about a payment diff of less than 100 dollars.

Brian