• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Many minor missing Pieces - Tales of Suspense 17

4 posts in this topic

I have a copy of Tales of Suspense 17 in apparent VG condition. (Side comment: my pal "drewincanada" calls the Googam character "hell spawn of the Cookie Monster". It's definitely not Kirby's finest hour, but I digress.)

My question re: the grade centres on missing interior pieces. We're not talking clipped coupons, missing pages or anything so serious. Nine interior pages of this comic are missing a corner. The amount of paper missing in each corner varies. Considering the comic book only contains 16 two-sided pages, to be missing nine corners is a drag and would be a significant drag on the grade. Most missing bits are small. I've included an image of the worst missing piece as well to give you a sense of the range of these missing corners. The front and back covers are intact and present very well.

Any suggestions on a grade?

tos17_fc.jpg

tos17_corner1.jpg

tos17_corner2.jpg