• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celebrity SS thread

51 posts in this topic

That is one of the most amazing books I have seen in my life.....

Thanks. (thumbs u Got it at the last VCC, so there are some gems out there...if you negotiate. :gossip:

:acclaim:

Yup, jonjesper's the man. What's the background story on getting all the sigs, by the way? By the way, I had thought of selling it at one time, but the family is attached to the book, as well, and it's now part of my permanent collection.

This thread was fun! Let's bring it back, I've got a couple.....

First up Robert Englund......

CGCFriday13th.jpg

Perrineal favorite George Romero! I just loved this cover....I may need another from Georgie boy!

CGCDawn.jpg

Another one I love to bring out every chance I get......

CGCSSUA.jpg

And lastly is one that I'm really proud of, even though it's not a true CGC SS. It's Gene Simmons that was done as an incentive from IDW/Simmons Comics Group.......

CGCDominatrix.jpg

Rich Buckler, one of the nicest artists out there. Met the guy and was super cool.

I met the guy and he was a total f-ing a-hole. Used to be one of my favorites. :tonofbricks:

bl1f-1.jpg

Same Rich Buckler that did this cover? I thought think there's another Rich Buckler (son)... not sure.

Yes, same Rich Buckler. He was working on a commission @ Mid-Ohio. I asked him if he would sign a couple (I think I had two Jungle Actions and a couple of SSoSV) of books. He did not look up and said "No!" His wife told me I needed to come back tomorrow because he was very busy. Obviously he has the right to act any way he wants to, but it was such a rude move. Thanks, Rich. :P

That web site is so gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You know you have some Ferrigno FitnessWear in your closet. Plus I heard he was the motivational speaker at the last Tennessee Board of Realtors convention.

That web site is so gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You know you have some Ferrigno FitnessWear in your closet. Plus I heard he was the motivational speaker at the last Tennessee Board of Realtors convention.

You know, all of this negative energy will only manifest itself as bad karma directed toward your Tennessee listing. :flamed: