• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW! HAVE U SEEN THE NEW FF1 CGC 9.4 WHITE ON THE DIGIGALLERY??!!!!!

56 posts in this topic

article3_img1_lrg.jpg Sweet book!I think I just came! :eek: 
The book appears to be unnaturally white!   :oIs there any possibility the front cover might have gone through some kind of a cleaning process or other?   hm
The scan setting probably has a lot to do with that...the CGC label also looks brighter than usual.Maybe the contrast setting?It kind of resembles the copy from the joint Parrino / Heritage auction of several years past...the one that introduced Marnin's Massachussets(sp?) ASM books.GOD BLESS...-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

WHAT AN AMAZING BOOK

LOOK @ HOW WHITE THE COVER IS AND THE REDS IN THE FF LOGO

STUPENDOUS COPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to check your blood pressure. It seems you get too excited with some post. :foryou:

article3_img1_lrg.jpg Sweet book!I think I just came! :eek:
The book appears to be unnaturally white! :oIs there any possibility the front cover might have gone through some kind of a cleaning process or other? hm
The scan setting probably has a lot to do with that...the CGC label also looks brighter than usual.Maybe the contrast setting?It kind of resembles the copy from the joint Parrino / Heritage auction of several years past...the one that introduced Marnin's Massachussets(sp?) ASM books.GOD BLESS...-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This one looks better than the 9.6

CC

article3_img1_lrg.jpg

Sweet book!

I think I just came!

:eek:

The book appears to be unnaturally white! :o

Is there any possibility the front cover might have gone through some kind of a cleaning process or other? hm

Who gives a s h i t e ! :takeit:

I just checked the Heritage Archives....I don't see the date in there so maybe it was Parrino partnered with someone else.The date was June 22nd 2002.I may still have the catalog but it will take a while to find it .GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

if someone tells me how to cut and paste then i will do a link!!

I'm calling BS.

You've said this before and you've been shown how before.

WRITE IT DOWN. OR BETTER YET, COPY AND PASTE THE INSTRUCTIONS SO YOU CAN REFERENCE THEM IN THE FUTURE.

:makepoint:

I'm calling BS.

WRITE IT DOWN. OR BETTER YET, COPY AND PASTE THE INSTRUCTIONS SO YOU CAN REFERENCE THEM IN THE FUTURE.

No...I believe him...he's Australian.

:jokealert:

Seriously though...how does he find his way back here when ever he needs to?

lol

lol

I almost said the same thing!

Does someone help him turn on his computer?

I'm calling BS.

No...I believe him...he's Australian.

:jokealert:

lol

Look, if he actually knew how to do that, he'd have more posts than MK. :eek:

anyone got a scan of that heritage copy jimbo is talking about??

Here's the Parrino copy I spoke of.He was not partnered with heritage...I believe that was another auction.This copy's serial number begins with 005...and the staples are slightly to the front.It's a solid 9.4 and one of only 4 9.4's on the census.I had thought Hulk was much more scarce..but FF has 8 copies 9.0 or better and Hulk has 11.Here's a scan of the catalogue cage for FF 1...GOD BLESS...

scan0005-4.jpg

anyone got a scan of that heritage copy jimbo is talking about??

Here's the Parrino copy I spoke of.He was not partnered with heritage...I believe that was another auction.This copy's serial number begins with 005...and the staples are slightly to the front.It's a solid 9.4 and one of only 4 9.4's on the census.I had thought Hulk was much more scarce..but FF has 8 copies 9.0 or better and Hulk has 11.Here's a scan of the catalogue cage for FF 1...GOD BLESS...

scan0005-4.jpg

As I recall...this copy went for 110K...and appears to have some subtle differences from the vault copy.This could also be a Brulato copy...he has been known to keep multiples.GOD BLESS...

P.S. Sorry about the small pic....This copy has part of the retaining line that runs down the spine where the White PQ copy doesn't.They're probably different