• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Registry Awards Question

56 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Yes, winners for awards will be getting plaques/certificates in the mail but it will likely take longer than a couple of weeks to get everything ready to ship.

Yes, winners for awards will be getting plaques/certificates in the mail but it will likely take longer than a couple of weeks to get everything ready to ship.

What about people who had the top-ranking sets?

Andy

Not a sign of impatience, but purely out of curiosity, have these gone out yet? Anybody got one? Any chance of an ETA?

:popcorn:

Not a sign of impatience, but purely out of curiosity, have these gone out yet? Anybody got one? Any chance of an ETA?

• Administrator

Certificates and plaques are still being made and none have gone out yet. I estimate that they will go out during the first week of September but that is a guesstimate...could be a little sooner, could be a little later.

Certificates and plaques are still being made and none have gone out yet. I estimate that they will go out during the first week of September but that is a guesstimate...could be a little sooner, could be a little later.

time to go buy some frames :applause:

My plaque arrived in the mail yesterday and I love it. Thank you.

My plaque arrived in the mail yesterday and I love it. Thank you.

PICS!!!