• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another cover our *spoon*. CGC dosen't know anything return policy.

73 posts in this topic

I simply do not understand the seller here - the book was not what was represented. You state the book is unrestored, and it comes back with a purple lable even if you don't agree you have to either 1) take it back or 2) give some sort of price break. I've done that here on the boards, and it is just good business sense.

Absolutely. :sumo:

Can somebody please translate bhooks' posts into English for me, please? Nothing that needs to be done immediately, just at your convenience

Can somebody please translate bhooks' posts into English for me, please? Nothing that needs to be done immediately, just at your convenience

Sure, it's quite simple as we speak the same language:

BIGPILEOFPOOP.gif

Oh.

I was more concerned with trying to make sense of the jumbled syntax, the plethora of misspellings, and the utter lack of grammatical structure.

But I see you've pierced those particular veils, and managed to discern that the content's not worth the effort, so you can ignore my prior request

I personally , would ALWAYS make it right for the buyer and my reputation , unless I really thought they we're some scam artist . These things don't happen that often (or shouldn't) so it's usually best , and easiest to take the high road !..................BH

Of course , not if I'm dealing with the likes of , ...er , .... Divad , ...Watson , Cloudtwit , 1970(Roy) , Sean , ....etc...............

F U and your high road Hooks. Like you have a comic I would be interested in. :roflmao:

Is that light weight stumbled out of bed hung over yet?

HUH, BH? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!!!????

You seem like an angry person.

I will post any developments as they happen.

Just to clarify a few things.

The preset return policy in the listing does say seven days. The listing also has this in the description. "Satisfaction Guaranteed, as with all of our items"

I also don't really think the seller knowingly sold a restored book as unrestored, but their response invokes doubt.

Also, at this point I am not sure it was a tear seal. The only thing known for sure is it is "Restored SP"

The listing did not say the book was restored, although it did not say it was unrestored. It will be a sad day when it should be assumed that if a listing doesn't say a book is unrestored that a buyer must assume it has restoration.

But check this out.

It appears that the "reason for edit" in a post does not have filters on it. In my first post in this thread I edited it and in the reason for edit I used the word c r a p. It shows up. Anyone want to try it with a word a bit more vulgar. hm Mods better fix this before someone abuses it.

It will be a sad day when it should be assumed that if a listing doesn't say a book is unrestored that a buyer must assume it has restoration.

(Don't) Ask Don't Tell policy??? lol

Oh.

I was more concerned with trying to make sense of the jumbled syntax, the plethora of misspellings, and the utter lack of grammatical structure.

But I see you've pierced those particular veils, and managed to discern that the content's not worth the effort, so you can ignore my prior request

Uh , ..Do You mind ? , ...Sally ............................. :makepoint:

Oh.

Hey, don't get mad at me, I wasn't making any comment about the content. Just the rather liberal interpretation of Strunk & White's Rules of Style

Oh.

Hey, don't get mad at me, I wasn't making any comment about the content. Just the rather liberal interpretation of Strunk & White's Rules of Style

Oh , OK , ....carry on ......................... :whistle:......................BH