• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Golden Age gems: Schomburg and Fine!!! (both sold)

32 posts in this topic

Payment by check or money order are strongly preferred, but paypal accepted of course. Shipping is extra. Please don't bother buying anything from this thread, or any others of mine, if you are currently on the probation list. Make good on your debts!

All books are completely unpressed to the best of my knowledge.

Hit 4

$425

Classic Lou Fine cover. Check out the background and the intricate details on the tanks and bridges. Not an easy book to find and this one has great colors and eye-appeal.

SOLD

hit4-1.jpg

Captain America 31

3.0/3.5

$650

One of Schomburgs better Cap covers in my opinion, featuring bondage and some racist WW II propaganda. Bright colors and nice eye appeal on this copy, which is free of distracting defects.

SOLD

captainamerica31-1.jpg

Wow. That Cap won't last long. Very pretty book! After being a high grade Marvel zombie for decades i've really learned to appreciate a lower grade GA book with hi grade eye appeal.

(thumbs u

Captain America 31

3.0/3.5

$650

One of Schomburgs better Cap covers in my opinion, featuring bondage and some racist WW II propaganda. Bright colors and nice eye appeal on this copy, which is free of distracting defects.

captainamerica31-1.jpg

PM sent

Captain America 31

3.0/3.5

$650

captainamerica31-1.jpg

PM sent

I knew it :baiting:

Captain America 31

3.0/3.5

$650

captainamerica31-1.jpg

:takeit: per PM. Thanks October.

Captain America 31

3.0/3.5

$650

captainamerica31-1.jpg

CONGRATS to both buyer and seller

I just noticed the Hit has a zeppelin cover. What a pretty book! I wish I wasn't saving my pennies for Wizard World.

If it doesn't sell here, it might make an appearance at WW Chicago.

Captain America 31

3.0/3.5

$650

captainamerica31-1.jpg

cap 31 is an awesome book, and pretty tough one too!

I just noticed the Hit has a zeppelin cover. What a pretty book! I wish I wasn't saving my pennies for Wizard World.

Pennies, I'm supposed to be saving pennies? doh! Darn!

I have a hit 4, or I would be all over it :baiting:

Hit 4

$425

Classic Lou Fine cover. Check out the background and the intricate details on the tanks and bridges. Not an easy book to find and this one has great colors and eye-appeal.

hit4-1.jpg

I found pennies under the couch cushions so :takeit: