• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Golden Finch

13 posts in this topic

I love it so much because I personally got stan to use a gold metallic marker. I have no other stan sigs in this color. Usually the signing organizers can only do black or silver. This book is definitely a keeper and one of my all time favorites.

Thanks for the nice comments.!

and since we only had one book to get signed by stan in person right away we had to do this with the gold marker and just submit it right away. i love having this back allready, i got some more great ones but there not back yet it'll be another month.

and since we only had one book to get signed by stan in person right away we had to do this with the gold marker and just submit it right away. i love having this back allready, i got some more great ones but there not back yet it'll be another month.

Silver-Age books?

yes many silver age books, many sketchs(of course on the 36's) lol and some cool marvel zombies books that will take a while till there done cuz i need to load them up with sigs!