• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you hate but everyone else seems to like?

254 posts in this topic

Australians

Gotta love a funny American.

:/

Oh, you're Canadian!

Close enough.

(tsk)

Did I hit a nerve?

From now on I'll refer to you lot as North Americans.

How's that?

Seriously though.

I was referring to the world of comics.

Not balloons or clowns or beverages or some other pathetic thing!

Balloons??? How can one actually hate balloons?? (shrug)

Eg. Modern comics. I like 'em, others not so much!

Dang you're a one trick pony!

And you're a troll. lol

Seriously, do you have a life outside your constant online stalking? hm

Uh , "life outside" , .......er , ...I'm not sure that there's ever even been ANY confirmed evidence that you actually exist in real life ?? (shrug)(shrug)

BTW , ....clowns scare me , ...Mime's are just down right freaky , ......and don't even ask me about flying !

Other than that I'm your regular all - American red blooded above average guy .. :grin::grin:.....................BH

I hate it when you eat a peice of meat and that little hunk of gristle gets in between your teeth.Oh! :signofftopic:

Aghh!!!! meh

What the hell...I hate The Eagles.

The most overated, so called rock 'n roll band, in existence.

Grunge music. :sick:

The Dude disappoints :sorry:

sorry Arex, if you like it that's great, but I play guitar and those bands never impressed me, way too depressing for me, with certain exceptions like Jerry Cantrell he was good.

Grunge music. :sick:

The Dude disappoints :sorry:

sorry Arex, if you like it that's great, but I play guitar and those bands never impressed me, way too depressing for me, with certain exceptions like Jerry Cantrell he was good.

No worries. Those bands, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Pumpkins, STP, Alice In Chains, were the bands that I listened to when I was in High School so they have extra meaning to me.

No doubt they were depressing. Just listen to Don't Follow by Alice In Chains, talk about depressing. Of course, Lane Staley was delving deeper and deeper into his heroin addiction too :eek: