• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed Off to ebay PM me if there are any questions etc....

56 posts in this topic

Hey, you could PM me and not derail his thread :blush:

But since you asked, the huge metropolis of Ocala

:gossip: Ocala's near Gainesville; you're quite a bit more than 2 hours north of Sarasota, right?

Ocala is south of Gainesville by about 35 miles, I live within a mile of I-75, a lot depends on traffic and how fast you drive. Even google will tell you it is 2 hrs and 19 mins and they drive the speed limit, google maps which I don't.

Appearently you are one of those fella's that gets out in the fast lane doing 75 mph or less, usually talking on your cell phone, I have seen your type. :roflmao:

fastcar.jpg

If you see something you want feel free to make a reasonable offer. Individual pulps next.

Would you be willing take $80 for the Jughead's Folly? :popcorn:

Brian, you're a really nice guy to offer a free book after an :takeit: and subsequent haggling!

Pity I'm not in GA stuff but I'll get stuff off you in the future for sure! (thumbs u

Mark was just jokng around (thumbs u

Guys I frgot to mention That as with all my stuff there is a money back guarantee which includes return shipping. So basicly these books are risk free.

Feel free to derail this thread to keep it going guys. I may add more after work as I really do need the funds for some purchases I would like to make.. :devil:

:gossip: Ocala's near Gainesville; you're quite a bit more than 2 hours north of Sarasota, right?

Ocala is south of Gainesville by about 35 miles, I live within a mile of I-75, a lot depends on traffic and how fast you drive. Even google will tell you it is 2 hrs and 19 mins and they drive the speed limit, google maps which I don't.

Appearently you are one of those fella's that gets out in the fast lane doing 75 mph or less, usually talking on your cell phone, I have seen your type. :roflmao:

fastcar.jpg

I used to have a couple of lady friends in Ocala. Mak, you old enough to remember that huge snow storm in 90 or 91 that stalled the northern state of Florida? Took us about 9 hours to go from the state line to Ocala!

I used to have a couple of lady friends in Ocala. Mak, you old enough to remember that huge snow storm in 90 or 91 that stalled the northern state of Florida? Took us about 9 hours to go from the state line to Ocala!

Old enough? haha, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on this board. (all though old enough and remembering can be a contradiction)

Yeah, actually, we went up to Gainesville to the Oaks Mall, right after the storm hit, the power went out in the mall, as transformers were blowing up outside, it was a pretty blue flame. Traffic on I-75 was horrible, no one knew how to drive, mainly because it was more ice than snow, altho either one is bad news for Florida drivers. (and New York drivers, we noticed a lot of those in the ditch) Fortunately I spent about 15 years in Missouri as I was growing up, so ice and snow were no big deal. I have lived in tropical regions since about '82 (Hawaii until '85, and Florida ever since) I don't miss the ice and snow at all.

Yeah, I-75 was a standstill. It was 4 lanes in either direction (people formed new lanes on the shoulders) and there were 1000's of cars parallel parked on the highway shoulders with people just sleeping or waiting it out. Crazy. Restrooms has line ups of 50 people plus and every convenience store was sold out of everything.

R.

fastcar.jpg

Hey, how'd you get that picture of me? :kidaround:

Old enough? haha, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on this board. (all though old enough and remembering can be a contradiction)

Yeah, actually, we went up to Gainesville to the Oaks Mall, right after the storm hit, the power went out in the mall, as transformers were blowing up outside, it was a pretty blue flame. Traffic on I-75 was horrible, no one knew how to drive, mainly because it was more ice than snow, altho either one is bad news for Florida drivers. (and New York drivers, we noticed a lot of those in the ditch) Fortunately I spent about 15 years in Missouri as I was growing up, so ice and snow were no big deal. I have lived in tropical regions since about '82 (Hawaii until '85, and Florida ever since) I don't miss the ice and snow at all.

I was born and raised in Gainesville. Haven't lived there in years, but I hear there's an LCS maybe off Archer Road that these two Univ. of FL drop-outs (twin brothers, I think) started back in the early '90s and it's still up and running today. By the way, my first movie date was at the Oaks Mall. :cloud9:

Actually, it is very close to the Oaks Mall, Mega comics, I go there to buy short boxes and some newer comics. There are 3 shops in Gainesville, and none in Ocala, so it makes it a pain when you need something. I normally get my stuff there in the fall when I am in town for the football games. A buddy of mine that lives in Brandon comes up and we go to the games, drink beer afterwards etc. It's about the only times we can get away from the wives and kids. The games are okay, we spend most the time looking at the cheerleaders and girls in the stands.

cleavage.jpg

tenn_13.jpg

hm cheerleaders

Ok Here is a blowout price for all the books left on this thread $950.00 shipped.

That is $700 less than individual prices and what I paid. You have to admit that its a crazy price for all these books. :makepoint: Pm offers.............

Final book added to the deal ASM 102 CGC 7.5

ALL BOOKS WILL BE LISTED ON EBAY TOMORROW EVENING at which time this thread will close.

gl76020.jpg

Scans of all the books availble..

th_gl76020.jpg

th_gl76003.jpg

th_adventure.jpg

th_precode.jpg

th_precode002.jpg

th_precode004.jpg

th_lk006.jpg

th_lk005.jpg

th_test024.jpg

th_test023.jpg