• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SENSATIONAL THRILLING GIRLS with MOONs, MAGIC Having a CALVACADE of MORE FUN

87 posts in this topic

Paypal, Checks, MO's are all OK.

Shipping is $3.00 media mail for up to 5 books, over that $5.00, if you prefer priority, it's $5.00 for one book, exact shipping over that.

Insurance and tracking is included.

For out of the U.S. (Canada etc) Exact shipping. I will only ship Priority mail out of the U.S. because I can't print the first class postage.

I welcome P.M.s, but :takeit: rules.

Returns for any reason, just let me know within 7 days of receipt. If you need references, check my feedback at skypinkblu on Ebay.

Shipping is $3.00 media mail for up to 5 books, over that $5.00, if you prefer priority, it's $5.00 for one book, exact shipping over that.

For out of the U.S. (Canada etc) Exact shipping. I will only ship Priority mail out of the U.S. because I can't print the first class postage.

Returns for any reason, just let me know within 7 days of receipt. If you need references, check my feedback at skypinkblu on Ebay.

I'll take them all. :takeit:

Wait, what am I buying? (shrug):whistle:

For you fellow lawyers out there who want to enforce a contract, :jokealert:

Super Magician Vol #1, #3, , I have quite a few books in this series and it's surprisingly good. Blackstone is interesting, his magic is usually explained in terms of science, and the artwork inside is much better than the cover...and this cover is PURPLE;) . The boy Magician begins..This is a double...but it's a very solid copy, except for the upper back corner. Grade is at least VG (4.0) Bin $75.00

supermagician0001-1.jpg

supermagicianb0001-1.jpg

QUICK, QUICK, any REAL lawyers in the house;) Contracts... :cloud9:?

Comic Cavalcade #7, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, etc. One of thoese great old 15-cent squarebound books, the cover looks VG or a little better (my favorite number tonight) but the comic is attached neatly to the cover with brown tape (inside, I'll get a picture, later) the rest of the comic after the 1st wrap is separate from the cover. $150.00

comiccavalcade0001.jpg

comiccavalcadeb0001.jpg

DSCN7115-1.jpg

DSCN7116-1.jpg

Super Magician Vol #1, #3, , I have quite a few books in this series and it's surprisingly good. Blackstone is interesting, his magic is usually explained in terms of science, and the artwork inside is much better than the cover...and this cover is PURPLE;) . The boy Magician begins..This is a double...but it's a very solid copy, except for the upper back corner. Grade is at least VG (4.0) Bin $75.00

supermagician0001-1.jpg

supermagicianb0001-1.jpg

:takeit:

Comic Cavalcade #7, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, etc. One of thoese great old 15-cent squarebound books, the cover looks VG or a little better (my favorite number tonight) but the comic is attached neatly to the cover with brown tape (inside, I'll get a picture, later) the rest of the comic after the 1st wrap is separate from the cover. $150.00

comiccavalcade0001.jpg

comiccavalcadeb0001.jpg

Wow You're selling it for only 1000 times the original price. Its a steal. Just Kidding Sharon. Its a sweet book.

supermagician0001-1.jpg

supermagicianb0001-1.jpg

:takeit:

Sold, thanks Mark :) ^^

QUICK, QUICK, any REAL lawyers in the house;) Contracts... :cloud9:?

It sure looks legally binding to me -- and I know a lot about binding.

No, not Wonder Woman's kind of binding.

Jack