• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Punisher War Zone Trailer

29 posts in this topic

The first two Punisher movies were pretty bad. I cant understand why a solid punisher movie can not be made. The punisher character and storyline is tailormade for a feature film, more so than a lot of the other superheroes whose films have ended up with very good plots and character development.

Let's all keep an open mind here. It's the third Punisher film so how bad could it be. The first one was of course , the second had an ok Punisher in Thomas Jane but was way too predictable so I'm giving #3 a break here since the trailer looked like a lot of action which can't be all bad.

:( I liked Thomas Jayne...the new guy falls somewhere in between him and Dolph Lundgren.

lol, I was just going to say the same thing.

I think that the new guy looks the part and sounds the part. Just hope that he can act. :wishluck:

Minus the spinning chandelier (ugh doh! ) looked like a lot of action and a grim gritty Punisher with a (hopefully) truer origin backstory. Marvel has been doing a decent job so far so I will definitely give this one a shot.

1655256-banana2.gifChris

doh! It's a movie, a trailer, 6 months out... sheesh, some of you

whine like they'd rewritten Spiderman or something.

Oh, they did ??

looks fine to me too. however I just watched SHOOT EM UP and it was a nonstop killer trick shot super-hero type hero and it just got tiring watching the slim plot thread lightly moving the endless action setups along. So Punisher will have to have a story keeping us interested because by now we have all seen balletic, stoic, and unhittable trick shooting mofos a million times already.

so as a genre pic its all about ingenuity, and thats harder and harder to pull off.

And I love Titus Pulo too, so Ray will be fine in this. Good trailer, this! Breads not too shabby either!