• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: COPPER AGE HIGH Grade! BLOWOUT!!

43 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to upgrade my collection so I am selling some of my ASM's. :news:

I will list each book on a separate post with the price as usual.

All the Copper-Age Amazing Spider-man are graded as by my standards, and the reason I am selling these is that they are all a solid NM 9.4 but they are not 9.6's, which is the grade I am looking for.

I WILL take returns on the "raw" Amazing Spider-man's (less S/H) if you are not satisfied with the grade, with no questions asked.

No Matter how many of the books you want please quote each comic you want by using the standard sign. Then I will send you a PM with the final invoice and the instructions from there (as well as my cell number). :takeit:

**I accept only PAYPAL, and payment is due within 3 days from the time you agreed to buy the item(s).

Shipping

I ship only 2-3 Day USPS Priority Mail with Confirmation, and Insurance will be optional. Don't worry my S/H rates are normal. (thumbs u

Thanks for looking!

Good Luck :popcorn:

John Seeberger